I just wanted to say...
While you wait for your book to arrive...
We've created some awesome accessories to support you through your journey of self-discovery, reclaiming your worth, and awakening the Light Warrior within.
Light Warrior Gear
Caps and Snapbacks
Selection of dad caps and snapbacks, in a variety of colors with either the Light Warrior or Awaken Logo.
Hoodies and Sweatshirts
High quality cotton hoodies and sweatshirts to keep you warm, and connect you to your tribe.
Premium Tees available in v-necks, slouchy or comfort fits, whether its for yoga class or coffee with the girls, we've got a fit for you.
Premium tees available in both classic cuts and v-necks, perfect for a day at the gym or just lounging around the house.
Light Warrior Mala Bracelets
My amazing friend and fellow Light Warrior Sabrina has created these beautiful Mala Bracelets to support you on your journey, helping you to align your energy and intentions with the practices and exercises in the book.
These bracelets were created to help us all embody our inner light warrior, to face our fears, and stand in our power and come in two different styles.
Made from a combination of labradorite, sodalite and howlite.
- Sodalite: deep journey within, awakening to our inner truth, open mindedness, new understandings and intuition.
- Labradorite: connection to your gifts, your power and your inner potential. Confidence, self expression, inner strength. Alignment with your truth and purpose.
- Howlite: calming stone that helps us in our meditation, can encourage sleep and inner peace.
Some Principals Covered in the Book
Of the 12 chapters in this book, each serving as their own guideposts along the journey into the light, here are three to give you a glimpse of what will soon be in your hands.
- 1A Spark of Hope: Chapter one is about recognizing where we are on our journey, understanding that the path we've walked up until this point isn't without purpose. The trials and challenges prepare us, and strength us. Allowing us to recognize that spark that lies within us, the spark that may be glowing every so gently, just waiting to be ignited.
- 2Letting Go of "Why": When tragedy and heart break happens, when devastation occurs, our instinctual reflex is to go in search of answers asking ourselves "why?" Thinking surely we must have played a part or it must somehow be our fault and proof that we aren't worth or enough. In chapter two we realize just how insidious this line of questioning can be, and instead release our need for answer so that we can instead move through the experiences and offer them up for healing.
- 3Awakening Compassion: Chapter 3 is all about awakening compassion for ourselves and others. Understanding that when we don't process our pain, when we instead resort to numbing tactics, we eventually discharge that pain onto others. Beginning to recognize the actions of others as the actions of people are hurting allows us to start holding space and extending compassion, not only to others, but ourselves as well.
DAVID JAMES DI PARDO // Author
I wrote this book as I healed from the darkest and most painful decade of life. What started out as simple practices to serve as healing guide posts for future challenges quickly morphed into a guide and story documenting the journey out of the darkness.
What I quickly realized was that these practices and principles are universal. Whether you've experienced infidelity, a betrayal of trust, the end of relationship, or any other dark night of the soul, the path back into the light remains the same. We get there by remembering who we are, by returning to what are lies within us. Awakening the Light Warrior Within.
Other Pieces of Work
Here are some additional pieces of work published by Best Self Media to tie you over while you wait for your book to arrive.
A Call For Beauty
4 Spiritual Lessons for Surviving Infidelity
The Art of Spiritual Surrender
Reclaiming our worth requires the deep knowing that our worth is inherent, and that you never walked a single step without it.