You may be wondering why a coach has a blog filled with recipes. Well simply put, my training spans several different areas; from a student of A Course in Miracles to certificates in holistic health & nutrition, sports nutrition, and plant based cooking.
Everything is interconnected. Our relationship to food impacts our choices and core beliefs. It’s a cycle, vicious at times, what we eat affects our mood, energy, and behavior. Our behavior, emotions, and actions affects our cravings and therefore the food we eat.
I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories – Ayurveda, gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The Ultra Wellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, prevention, and life coaching. Drawing on my expertise, I work with my clients to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. To heal their relationships with food, others, and most importantly, themselves. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationships as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life. To help you regain your confidence and sense of self-worth, to help you crawl out of the shadows and starting falling in love with your life again.
Are you curious to know what life could look like on the other side? Tired of sitting in the dark and watching life pass your by? If you’ve read my story, you know that I’ve been there and know what that’s like. Let’s get acquainted, contact me to schedule your free session.